Some of the decisions of the ELCIR Synodal Council made on September 30, 2022
– Confer a blessing to Filipp Rodionov to serve the religious group of the Nativity of Christ Lutheran Church in Schyokino, Tula Oblast, as a catechist.
– Confer a blessing to Anton Andreyev to serve St. Anne’s Evangelical Lutheran Church in St. Petersburg as a catechist.
– Ordain Yefim Romanenko into the Office of Pastor to serve Sts. Peter and Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church in Moscow.
– Ordain Aleksei Heglund into the Office of Pastor to serve the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Ruskeala, Karelia.
– Ordain Roman Sukharev into the Office of Pastor to serve the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Vyborg, Leningrad Oblast, and the religious group in Svetogorsk.
– Prolong the term of office for Pastor Dmitri Petrov, senior pastor of St. Michael’s Evangelical Lutheran Church for an unlimited period.
– Appoint Pastor Vitali Luchagov to the position of senior pastor of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Kalevala, Karelia, for two years till September 29, 2024.
– Suspend Pastor Andrei Savolainen from the ministry till March 29, 2023.
– The vacancy for the position of senior pastor of St. John’s Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church in St. Petersburg will be open till December 25, 2022. Appoint Pastor Mikhail Ivanov chairman of the election committee, conduct the election as per the November 6 decision of the church council.
– Open a vacancy for the position of senior pastor of Sortá Evangelical Lutheran Church in Lupersola, Mari El, for 60 days from September 30, 2022.
– Release Pastor Väinö Kuosti from the position of senior pastor of Hietamäki Evangelical Lutheran Church in Innolovo, Leningrad Oblast, with a grateful acknowledgement of his long service. Appoint Deacon Andrei Polyakov interim senior pastor effective from October 15, 2022. Open a vacancy for the position of senior pastor at Hietamäki Church for 60 days.