Starting May 1, 2022, the new Christian mercy house in Lomonosov in suburban St. Petersburg starts to receive residents.
- 24-hour care by qualified personnel
- 4 meals a day
- Physical activities
- Health monitoring, assistance in use of medicines
- Regular hygienic procedures and change of bedclothes
- Spiritual care (regular visits by a priest)
- Medical follow-up
- Mobility aids & adjustable furniture (functional beds, pressure-reducing support surfaces, walking frames, wheelchairs)
- Bathroom fixtures with handrails
- Single, double or triple rooms
A mercy house is not an ordinary old people’s home to live out the rest of one’s days. It provides a comfortable environment for living a full life.