Trilistnik, a charity project under the auspices of The Church of Ingria assisting struggling mothers and their children sums up some of the results of its work in the past year:
– 18 women and 27 children received aid and shelter at the two crisis centers during 2021.
– 3 children were baptized.
– The Project successfully pleaded not to deprive a mother of 3 of parental rights.
– Two children went to school again after a one-year interruption.
– The Project assisted in doing the paperwork for a child to be legally regarded as having a disability.
– In collaboration with Aliye Parusa Child Aid Society, the Project provided food packages to twelve needy families in Kronstadt, St. Petersburg.
Your support made this possible!
Aleksandr Smirnov, head of the ELCIR Diaconal Department