Congratulations to the Lutheran Church of Nizhny Novgorod on the 25th anniversary of its rebirth!
The Evangelical Lutheran Church in Nizhny Novgorod was founded in 1580.
It was reestablished in 1995:
January 30 – registered by the state
October 6 – communion service
(1) An early 20th-century photo of the nobility assembly building in Bolshaya Pokrovskaya Street where the Lutheran congregation celebrated its first worship service after it was reborn in 1995.
(2) The current building of the congregation.