1611 — The first Finnish-speaking parish is founded on the territory of Ingria in Lembolovo; it was part of the Church of Sweden (1618 — in the Vyborg diocese)
1639 — The Territory of Ingria is divided into two districts: Nivenskoe and Ivangorod
1700-1721 — The Great Northern war is fought, during which Ingermanland goes to the Russian Empire. By this time the Church of Ingria has 28 parishes.
1703 — St. Petersburg is founded. Tsar Peter allows the creation of a Swedish-Finnish parish for the inhabitants of the former city of Nien.
1734 — Empress Anna Ivanovna gives the Swedish-Finnish community land near Nevsky Prospect, where a wooden St. Anna’s Church is built.
1767 — Finns build St. Mary’s Church, which will become the main Finnish Church in Russia.
1819 — Tsar Alexander the 1st issues a decree concerning the establishment of a single Episcopal confederation for all of the Evangelical-Lutheran parishes of the Russian Empire, and the establishment of a General Consistory
1820 — Zacarias Signeus, called from the Grand Duchy of Finland, becomes the first Lutheran Bishop of St. Petersburg
1917 — The Revolution occurs in Russia, which starts a period of persecution
1921 — The Church of Ingria forms an independent district with the Synodical Consistory. Felix Relander becomes the Bishop of the Finnish Lutheran parishes in Russia.
1925 — Selim Yalmar of Laurikkala (1882-1957) succeeds Felix Relander
1929 — Education in the parishes, working with children and youth and social services are prohibited. Ingrians start being subject to mass deportations, repression and arrests.
1938 — After the closing of the last churches, the Lutheran parishes cease to exist
1961 — Worship services in Finnish start in Narva
1969 — The parish in Petrozavodsk is opened
1977 — The parish in Pushkin is opened
1988 — The parish in Gubanitsy is opened
1989 — For the first time since the persecution, Ingrians in Koltushi celebrate the Day of John the Baptist
1989 — The first diaconal courses are held in Koltushi, by Leino Hassinen
1990 — The first diaconal ordination is held in Pushkin
1991 — The Soviet Union ceases to exist
1991 — The first issue of the magazine “The Church of Ingria” is published in December
1992 — The Church of Ingria attains official State registration
1992 — The Church in Koltushi is sanctified
1993 — The first Synod of the Church of Ingria is held
1993 — The Episcopal ordination of Leino Hassinen takes place
1995 — The Training (educational) Center in Koltushi is opened
1996 — the Episcopal ordination of Arry Kugappi takes place
1996 — The Ural Deanery of the Church of Ingria is founded
2001 — The Siberian Deanery of the Church of Ingria is founded
2003 — The new academic building of the Theological Institute of the Church of Ingria is consecrated
2006 — The Russian-speaking deanery is divided into the Moscow and the Volga region deaneries
2009 — In Vladikavkaz, the southern parish of the Church of Ingria is founded
2011 — The Church of Ingria celebrates 400 years
2012 — The book “The Way of Faith Through the Centuries. The Church of Ingria: 400 Years of History, 40 Years Without Temples, 4 Milestones of the Revival” is published
2014 — The hymnal of the Church of Ingria, which includes 456 hymns, is published
2015 — The audio version of the hymnal of the Church of Ingria is published