We did it! We conducted a unique exhibition – “From the Passover to Easter.”
For two weeks, we experienced real paschal events. We recreated the Sinai Desert, the tabernacle, Calvary, the Tomb of the Lord, planted the Garden of Gethsemane, and parted the Red Sea.
Our results in numbers:
– 6,000 people visited us in two weeks
– church members guided over 150 walks
– coverage about the exhibition in 12 mass media
– over 50 volunteers helped us in organization
– reviews of our display got over 10,000 views on TikTok
– visitors shared hundreds of stories and publications on Instagram
– visitors wrote over 500 prayer requests on the fish notes
– St. Anne’s Church had 13 Easter worship services in Russian, English, and German.
We received an incredible amount of positive feedback. Many said it was interesting, educational, and extraordinary!
Thank you for being with us! We hope we’ve managed to get across the true meaning of Easter (clue: it is eternal life through the resurrection of Jesus Christ).