– Appoint Pastor Ivan Hutter deputy chairman of the Synodal Council.
– Pastor Mikhail Ivanov was elected chairman of the ELCIR Headquarters Collegium, Business Manager Aleksandr Smirnov was elected deputy chairman.
– The composition of the Bishop’s Council shall include Deans by virtue of their position, ELCIR Chief Secretary, TICI Rector, ELCIR Assessor, and Vicars for an unlimited term.
– Release Pastor Ville Melanen from the position of Senior Pastor of Holy Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Congregation of Krasnoyarsk from February 1, 2021, based on his personal request.
– Ordain Aleksei Karabtsov into the office of Deacon.
– Ordain Pavel Tsvetkov into the office of Pastor.
– Open a vacancy for the position of Senior Pastor of Holy Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Congregation of Krasnoyarsk for 60 days from January 29 through March 28, 2021.
– Call Pastor Ville Melanen to the ministry in The ELCIR as Dean of the Siberian Deanery and Missionary Pastor.
– Ban Robertas Bertašius from the ministry as of February 1, 2021.
– Affirm a Southern Deanery in The ELCIR with the following composition:
1. Local Religious Organizations in Voronezh, Yalta, Novorossiysk.
2. Religious Groups in Stary Oskol, Zheleznogorsk (Kursk Oblast), Simferopol, Krasnodar (in the process of integration).
– Transfer Tyrö Lutheran Congregation of St. John’s Church and Tuutari Lutheran Congregation from the St. Petersburg Deanery to the West Ingrian Deanery.
– Affirm the new version of the standard charter of a congregation.
– Task ELCIR Property Manager Rev. Aleksandr Kudryavtsev and ELCIR Lawyer Grigori Yuzhanin to proceed with formalizing the church in Verkhni Suetuk as ELCIR property.
– Accept the proposal to develop a restoration/renovation plan on the façades and roof of the Pastorage at 1A Leningradskaya Street in Kronstadt.
– Affirm the ELCIR Diaconal Department’s 2020 activity report. Express thanks to the department head, volunteers, and officers for their work.
– Offer Oleg Belezhenko to work together with the ELCIR Diaconal Department based on a contract as diaconal ministry development coordinator.