The Evangelical Lutheran Church of Ingria is a Lutheran Church in Russia. It is the second largest Lutheran Church in Russia, with 75 congregations and 20,000 members, and is mostly active in Ingria and Karelia, and also in other regions.
The Church was officially established in 1992, following the separation from the Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church, though the first Lutheran parish in Ingria was founded in 1611, and the church recognises this date as the date of its original foundation.
The history of the Church is deeply connected with the history of the Ingrian Finns, and the Church, being confessional and traditional, follows the Nordic Lutheran tradition, though being more conservative.
It is a member of both the Lutheran World Federation and the International Lutheran Council.